Thursday 14 April 2011

First Missions


Meet my character!

Funnest part of the game was creating that lil' beauty! I got to choose some of her characteristic traits as well. She is a ruthless engineer, my perfect combination of brains and strength. My first thoughts on the game are mostly positive. I'm moving at my own pace (slowly) racking up 2 hours and 53 minutes over two days. I've scanned some planets, searched the foreign plant earth, met Jacob and gotten my own ship! Yeah!
 
The game is mostly a shooting weird creatures game. Not very much my type but look at me trying new things. Hopefully on Friday when I have an expert on the game over I'll be close to beating it so I can start stealing cars and all that fun stuff on Grand Theft Auto.

1 comment:

  1. Being a ruthless engineer sounds fun. You don't often hear engineers described as such.

    ReplyDelete